Friday, January 6, 2017

ootd: a stripe dress and boots


Happy New year friends! I don't know about you, but it's been a bit of a wild week back. Work's been intense (I feel like I've been saying that a lot these days) with a few late nights, so while I had all these great resolutions about consistent posting, they just completely fell through the cracks on week one. I've had this post about half finished since Monday, and it's taken me until today to finally hit publish.

But here it is, a simple striped dress and cardi....nothing fancy, but it does an excellent job of hiding the post-Christmas food baby.

dress: Target (similar
cardigan: Banana Republic (same style) last worn here
boots: Aurto Chiang (exact) last worn here
necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
bracelets: Mariana (similar) and Kendra Scott (similar)

 

// Sharing on Fabulous Friday. //

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin. Sorry about a busy first week of 2017. One can never go wrong with a striped dress in classic colors. Love this with the rose quartz cardigan and cognac boots. =)

    I welcome you to stop by my blog too. I run a style linkup every Thursday and I'd love for you to linkup your stylish latest looks too. Thanks.

    Happy New Year! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/01/thursday-moda-45-winter-coats-and-boots.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, well, busy weeks mean job security, right? :) I'll be sure to check out your linkup, thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. I am right there with you on hectic schedules and well meaning intentions...

    You look great here! The stripes and boots are perfect together.You are reminding me to pair more cardigans with my dresses, too.

    Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love linking up. Thanks for much for hosting!

      Delete