Wednesday, January 4, 2017

currently


gathering: recently with family for post-Christmas celebrations. It was wonderful go home to my beloved Tennessee!

making: this fun little knit hat. If only it was cold enough to wear it...though the high's supposed to be in the 40s Saturday, so I might finally get my chance. :)

sipping: a Steak and Shake cookie butter milkshake. Steak and Shake was definitely one of my college eatery staples, but I hadn't been to one in years since there's isn't one anywhere near wear I now live. Hooray for tasty frozen treat goodness.

following: my sister's family's adoption process. They were just matched with a birth mother, and the baby is due in early February. So looking forward to meeting that sweet new face.

resolving: to be more active this year. The weather right now is absolutely perfect for walking, nice and cool without all the humidity.

I'm excited to announce that next month I'll be joining Anne as co-host for February Currently! Join us February 1 to talk about what we're currently packing, jonesing, texting, wearing, and hearting.

//  Sharing on Currently.  //

4 comments:

  1. Trade places with me! You need about 2 hats and 3 coats here today... But either way I'm super impressed that you knit that. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents are up your way right now spending time with my grandparents and said it's been snowing and super cold. I don't envy you at all. Stay warm! Or better yet, ya'll should take a family trip to the beach. :)

      Delete
  2. A cookie butter milkshake?! Man that sounds good. Too bad that's definitely not on the list of things I can eat now that it's January. :( Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. So much good food during the holidays, so much deprivation in January. :)

      Delete