Sunday, December 4, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 12.4.16

leopard loafers and tassel necklaces:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: Bring on the Christmas movies! I just started watching Love Actually last night (one of my absolutely favorites) but other seasonal must have include: Elf, The Muppet's Christmas Carol, Little Women, The Santa Clause, The Holiday...so many movies, so little time. :)
  • what I'm listening to: Michael Buble's Christmas while finishing this post and editing Christmas family photos of friends I took Saturday. 
  • what I'm crushing on: I've gone a little Christmas pillow making crazy - plaid from a cutup scarf, green stripes with pom poms, green knitted cables, as well as purchasing red snowflake pillows (almost identical) from Marshall's and this Noel lumber pillow from Target.
  • what I'm looking forward to: Our annual office Christmas party hosted off-site at my boss's house this Friday! I'm making mulled wine, yum!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Time to watch Love, Actually here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. :) One of my favorites for sure.

      Delete