Sunday, December 25, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 12.25.16

canvas jacket and stripes:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:
  • on the blog: What's pink, checked and somewhat glittery? My outfit, that's what. :) 
  • on instagram: Rediscovering my love for flare jeans. 
  • on pinterest: Not that I have an occasion to wear it, but this pin has me convinced I need a tulle maxi skirt...
  • coming up on the blog: Tomorrow I'm sharing a four-day mini packing list as well as December budget post later this week. 

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • Merry Christmas friends! I hope you have an amazing day with family and friends. I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who stop by, read and comment on this space. Ya'll make it all worth it; I appreciate and thank you! :)
  • what I'm watching: All the Christmas movies. 
  • what I'm listening to: Christmas carols during the hour-long drive to my mom's house. 
  • what I'm crushing on:
  • what I'm looking forward to: Going home to Tennessee for a few days!

4 comments:

  1. You know I love these fun stripes Erin! Hope you had a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great. Hope you had a nice Christmas as well. :)

      Delete
  2. Always enjoy chatting with you :) And can't go wrong with stripes + jackets. Hope your Christmas was great!

    ReplyDelete