- Majorly crushing on McKenna's black and white plaid coat, chunky white scarf, black leggings and booties, basically the perfect winter outfit!
- Anne has turned some string, pine branches and a pretty pitcher into the perfect way to display Christmas cards.
- Looking for a fun, easy Christmas craft? Amanda has you covered with these funky, glittery pom pom pine cone ornaments.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Embracing the blahs and sharing what I'm up to Currently.
- on instagram: the prettiest blush scallop flats [insert heart emoji]
- on pinterest: goodness, I love everything about this outfit: the emerald sweater, the black and white striped pencil skirt, the leopard heels...major case of outfit envy.
- coming up on the blog: Sharing some blanket scarf looks for the latest edition of #momstyleremix.
- 40% off at Ann Taylor with code SHOP40
- This gorgeous black lace shift dress (with sleeves!) would be perfect for the upcoming holidays parties.
- This black pencil skirt is all kinds of office appropriate with an added dash whimsy with the scallop waist detail. Love!
- Be pretty in pink - and toasty warm - with this blush boucle coat.
- 40% off at Banana Republic with code BRWISH
- Love the subtle gray on gray floral pattern on this crewneck sweater.
- All about how the slightly chunky weave really elevates this basic 3/4 length black and white striped shirt.
- Bring a little sparkle into the office with this navy and cream sequin stripe jacket, or rock it on the weekend with jeans and a plain white tee.
- 30% off at Old Navy (no code required)
- what I'm watching: the Last Holiday while knitting Christmas presents.
- what I'm crushing on: I just discovered sweater leggings and I think I'm in love. So soft, so cozy with a bunch of different options to chose from: like these fun deep red diamond pattern ones, these crazy stripe leggings - obsessed with the matching toddler pair with visions of mommy and me Christmas jammies dancing in my head - and this black and white patterned pair I just bought from Target and have worn around the house since Friday night - don't judge. :)
- what I'm looking forward to: wrapping up Christmas present shopping. Thanks to online shopping, I managed to knockout almost all of my holiday shopping this weekend. Now it's time to sit back, relax and wait for the packages to roll in and the present wrapping to begin!