Sunday, December 11, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 12.11.16

sweater + skirt + cute shoes = red sweater uniform: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: the Last Holiday while knitting Christmas presents.
  • what I'm crushing on: I just discovered sweater leggings and I think I'm in love. So soft, so cozy with a bunch of different options to chose from: like these fun deep red diamond pattern ones, these crazy stripe leggings - obsessed with the matching toddler pair with visions of mommy and me Christmas jammies dancing in my head - and this black and white patterned pair I just bought from Target and have worn around the house since Friday night - don't judge. :)
  • what I'm looking forward to: wrapping up Christmas present shopping. Thanks to online shopping, I managed to knockout almost all of my holiday shopping this weekend. Now it's time to sit back, relax and wait for the packages to roll in and the present wrapping to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment