Friday, December 9, 2016

project 366: november


In an effort to capture more of the everyday moments, I'm using my iPhone to take a picture each day for a year. Here's a few of my favorites/most memorable from November:


November 1: My husband and I snuck away for a brief early anniversary getaway to the Biltmore in Asheville, North Carolina. We stayed onsite at the The Village Hotel at Biltmore Estate and took part of a sparkling bubbles wine tour. My favorite being the Pas de Deux Moscato - yum!

November 2: We didn't realize it until the night before that our trip coincided with the arrival of the Biltmore Christmas tree raising. It so fun to see the 35-foot fraser fir tree brought in by Santa!

November 3: Sad that our mini-trip was over, but loved seeing the mountains views on our way back to Tennessee.

November 22: This Dollar Tree nutcracker makeover is now one of my favorite holiday DIYs.

November 26: I *admittedly* went a little crazy making festive holidays pillows - green stripe with pom poms, plaid, knitted - to add to our already extensive pillow collection...Solution? Make a pillow fort!

and a gif of all 30 days:


No comments:

Post a Comment