Thursday, December 8, 2016

plaid-tastic


I had my DSLR all setup and ready to go to take pictures then realized...I forgot my memory card...so instead resorted to my camera phone. My apologizes, the quality is well, meh, but the outfit so fun and festive, I wanted to share anyway!

Well, that and I've been waiting almost a year to wear this skirt after scoring it on major clearance at J. Crew Factory. Good plaid things come to those who wait? While this exact skirt is no longer available, I found some other really great plaid pencil skirt options listed below.


sweater: J. Crew Factory (similar) last worn here
skirt: J. Crew Factory 
shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact) last worn here
earrings: Kate Spade (exact)
bracelet: EnyaJewelry via Amazon (exact, the original)

plaid skirt options:

one  |  two  |  three  |  four (my favorite)


 via Instagram

//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

4 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with plaid - I'm so glad there are more options these days. LOVE all the skirt choices here, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. It can feel a bit seasonal to me, so I try to cram as much as I can in the fall/winter. :)

      Delete
  2. This is SO cute. I would wear it for every single festive event this month.

    ReplyDelete