Thursday, December 22, 2016

pink plaid


Only a day and a half (tomorrow's a half work day for me) until the holiday break begins! My husband asked me last night if it felt like Christmas yet, and idk, it still kind of doesn't for me. Maybe it's because I've been so busy lately, or maybe I just haven't hit my quota of Christmas movies and eggnog? :)

We're having an early Christmas with my parents tonight, Christmas with my in-laws on Christmas Eve, Christmas with my mom and stepdad on Christmas Day and the day after we're off to Tennessee for a few days to visit with friends and family. My best friend since the seventh grade now lives in Missouri, but comes home for the holidays each year so this will be the first time we've seen each other in five years...since my wedding to be exact. Too, too long, so this trip is definitely the best Christmas present by far.

In addition to wrapping gifts - I'm such a procrastinator - I'm also working on a trip packing list, so be on the lookout for that on Monday!

top: Old Navy (cute alternative)
pants: Loft (similar - comes in red and bright pink!) last worn here
shoes: Madewell (similar)
earrings: Kate Spade (exact)
watch: Fossil (exact face with a leather band)


//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

4 comments:

  1. Love this pink plaid pattern! And those earrings are amazing! Great look :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much! Plaid + pink for the win. :)

      Delete
  2. Christmas, Christmas, and more Christmas! That's what's going on here too :) Hope you have a merry one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great (and busy) Christmas. Hope yours was great as well!

      Delete