Monday, December 26, 2016

home for the holidays packing list

For the first time in more than five years, I'm headed home to my beloved Tennessee for the holidays - well technically the week in between Christmas and New Years. A trip more than overdue, I can't wait to spend time with family and friends!

When deciding what to pack, I decided to skip the red and green go with a more wintery color palette of navy, green and yellows since it's not technically Christmas anymore.

what's in my suitcase: 
(3) tops:
  • J. Crew Factory plaid tuxedo top (exact)
  • Gap Factory polka dot button down shirt (exact
  • J. Crew Factory stripe boatneck shirt (exact)

(4) layering pieces:

(2) bottoms:
  • American Eagle dark wash skinny jeans (similar)
  • American Eagle medium wash jeggings (exact)

(2) shoes:

(5) accessories: 

It's supposed to be in the 50s/60s during the day, but cold at night, so layers were way to go. I only came up with one outfit per day, but the items could easy be mixed and matched. How cute would the gray plaid button down shirt look with the yellow and gray check cardigan? It's also supposed to rain while we're there, so I thought it would be fun to throw my Hunter boots into the mix. If only I had cable boot socks go with... cozy outfit perfection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment