Tuesday, December 6, 2016

case of the blahs


I've had a definite case of the blahs lately...at least when it comes to dressing. Forget cute skirts and tops, and give me my much worn, and loved, black pencil pants and a sweater. Wash my hair? Nope, I'l just throw that second-day hair into a braid. At least add some interest with a scarf or necklace? Nope, I'm all about some plain-Jane lately.

At least today I managed to wiggle into a skirt (hello too much Christmas cookies!)...but I'm not going to lie. I'm already daydreaming about cozy pjs.

What's your cure for the dressing blahs?

pants: The Limited (exact) last worn here
shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact) last worn here
earrings: Stella & Dot (similar)
bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact triple pearl, exact six pearl, exact aqua)


//  Sharing on What I Wore.  //

4 comments:

  1. I notice when I'm feeling blah I totally skip jewelry. Anyone around me can tell that I've had a long day/week when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you on that one. I'm bad about stripping all my jewelry off at work if I'm super busy or just not feeling it. :)

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks so pretty like this! I feel you on the blah-ness though... November got to me on that. But now that I can pull out my previous favorite holiday outfits again I'm feeling a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's my easy - looks like I care but I don't - hairstyle. Now if I could just figure out how to french braid Aubrey's hair...so much harder trying to do someone else's, especially a squirming toddler!

      Delete