- One of our holiday traditions are Christmas jammies and Mariah's mommy and me jammies are so stinking cute, I'm putting sure I need to copy ASAP!
- Love Audrey's buffalo plaid shirt two ways - especially the black lace pencil skirt and leopard heels combo. swoon.
- Loving Paige's gorgeous red dress holiday look - her necklace is an absolute stunner.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: the girliest Mrs. Nutcracker DIY.
- on instgram: Hot cocoa cupcakes that tasted even better than they look!
- on pinterest: I'll confess, I'm more than slightly obsessed with this outfit...and this gold sequin tee from J. Crew Factory could make it happen...tempted...
- coming up on the blog: Sharing my November budget with Fran and the Budgeting Bloggers tomorrow.
- 50% off at Ann Taylor with code CELEBRATE
- Holiday party ready with this stunning black sequin pencil skirt.
- The most festive red suede foldover tassel clutch.
- Cozy, yet oh so polished velvet skinny jeans.
- 40% off at J. Crew with code HOLIDAY
- Now is the perfect time to snag one of J. Crew's stadium-cloth cocoon coats at a deep discount (my picks are the red deep violet)!
- Long on my wishlist is the double-cloth lady day coat - in navy please!
- The regent blazer in camel would be perfect for work or weekend.
- 40% off at Old Navy (no code required)
- what I'm watching: Binge watching Gilmore Girls: Day in Life on Netflix.
- what I'm crafting: Holiday pillows!
- what I'm crushing on: Blingy sparkly necklaces, especially this crystal bouquet necklace, this vintage inspired clear crystal stunner and this crystal collar necklace.
- what I'm looking forward to: A healthy family. Husband's been battling a lingering cold and poor Little Bit had a nasty viral infection last week with temps in the 104s, but is finally, thankfully on the mend.