Sunday, November 27, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 11.27.16

lots of dots:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:
on teal and polka dots:
favorite sales:
whatnots
  • what I'm watching: Binge watching Gilmore Girls: Day in Life on Netflix.
  • what I'm crafting: Holiday pillows!
  • what I'm crushing on: Blingy sparkly necklaces, especially this crystal bouquet necklace, this vintage inspired clear crystal stunner and this crystal collar necklace.
  • what I'm looking forward to: A healthy family. Husband's been battling a lingering cold and poor Little Bit had a nasty viral infection last week with temps in the 104s, but is finally, thankfully on the mend.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, I'm not THAT much of a plaid girl, until December! Love Audrey's looks, and your layered pattern mixing too. Hope everyone in your house is feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same. I love plaid, but it's more of a fall/winter thing for me. :)

      Delete