Sunday, November 20, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 11.20.16

booties and jeans please: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: I just started reading Alice Hoffman's Faithful and it's so good. Beautifully written with a great depth of characters. It's a poignant look at love and loss how to rediscover life after experiencing tragedy. Highly recommend!
  • what I'm watching: We have a little family tradition to watch the Harry Pottery series in the fall. We just finished the Prisoner of Azkaban, so we're just about half way through...
  • what I'm crafting: Working on a second knit mermaid tail blanket. One down, one started, one to go before Christmas...
  • what I'm crushing on: I looking for a replacement for my office Christmas tree and there's just so many cute options out there...love this sparkly silver tinsel tree, this snowy tree with a burlap base, this whimsical silver lit tree and this realistic looking pre-lit pine mini tree.
  • what I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving! It's always nice to spend time with family, eat delicious turkey (yum) and have a few extra days off from work. :) Gooble gooble!

No comments:

Post a Comment