- As a working mom, I want to make sure to spend lots of quality time with my daughter. Jenn's list of 50 things to do together with your toddler is full of sweet, inexpensive ideas to create fun memories with your little one.
- Oh my gosh, LOVE Katy's adorable buffalo plaid outfit - and super impressed that she made her fleece jacket!
- Love Taylor's fun Thanksgiving look: plaid + stripes + a punchy pair of flats for the win!
on teal and polka dots:
- 50% off one regular price item (code BRFIFTY) + 40 off the rest (BRFORTY) at Banana Republic
- Obsessed with this 3/4 sleeve floral navy warp maxi dress.
- This cerulean blue ruffle tuxedo shirt would be perfect for work or pair it with a party-ready sequin pencil skirt!
- The prettiest plum pump that promises to have 12-hour comfort. Has anyone tried them, I'm suppose curious if they're as comfy as they claim?!
- 50% off select items at J. Crew Factory (no code required)
- My picks are the perfect fringed plaid scarf available in multiple colorways (I'll take the red gingham and red, green and navy plaid please!),
- this stunning deep pewter sequin herringbone pencil skirt,
- and this navy and green plaid tuxedo top (major case of the wants).
- 60% off everything at The Limited (no code required)
- what I'm reading: I just started reading Alice Hoffman's Faithful and it's so good. Beautifully written with a great depth of characters. It's a poignant look at love and loss how to rediscover life after experiencing tragedy. Highly recommend!
- what I'm watching: We have a little family tradition to watch the Harry Pottery series in the fall. We just finished the Prisoner of Azkaban, so we're just about half way through...
- what I'm crafting: Working on a second knit mermaid tail blanket. One down, one started, one to go before Christmas...
- what I'm crushing on: I looking for a replacement for my office Christmas tree and there's just so many cute options out there...love this sparkly silver tinsel tree, this snowy tree with a burlap base, this whimsical silver lit tree and this realistic looking pre-lit pine mini tree.
- what I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving! It's always nice to spend time with family, eat delicious turkey (yum) and have a few extra days off from work. :) Gooble gooble!