Thursday, November 17, 2016

stripes + floral


I know, I know, long time, no blog. I can blame it on a lot of things: lack of time, busyness of the season, not feeling like I have much to say, wanting to focus on other things...the list goes on. I'm sure a lot of you are in the same boat.

Since it has been a while since I've posted, I thought it would be fun to share a few random things I've been up to lately:
Oh, and managed to take a few outfit photos, including this simple outfit with floral + stripes for the pattern-mixing win. Bonus points because it was finally cool enough (or one day at least) to wear a light scarf!

cardigan: Banana Republic (similar) last worn here
shirt: Loft (similarlast worn here
pants: The Limited (exactlast worn here
shoes: J. Crew Factory (exactlast worn here
scarf: Ann Taylor (pretty alternative)
bracelet: Bourbon and Boweties (exact)
earrings: Stella & Dot (exact)


//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfection! Stripes, pretty floral, bows on your toes? Can't beat it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks! Can't go wrong with stripes + flowers + bows! :)

      Delete