Wednesday, November 9, 2016

poncho-tastic


Last week while driving through the Great Smoky Mountains, we took a break to take in the pretty fall leaves and capture a few outfit photos. It was in the 80s for most of the trip - freakishly warm for this time of year in the Tennessee mountains - but in the higher elevations just cool enough to get away with a light poncho.

This outfit was so comfortable in real life, but I feel like it's kinda blah in photos. Something about the rolled up sleeves really bug. But surrounded by all these bright leaves, who's really looking at clothes anyway? And next time, I'll remember to keep my sleeves down. :)

poncho: Loft (exact)
shirt: Loft (exact)
jeans: American Eagle (exact)
shoes: Target (similar)
necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
earrings: Stella & Dot (exact)


2 comments:

  1. It's super cute! I think perfect for a warm-ish fall day because you've got the layers and fall feels without being too hot. Starting to need turtlenecks under these things around my parts though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I hate turtlenecks. So cute on other people, but I hate the feeling of them around my neck, which I realize is iconic since I love wearing scarves. :) It's supposed to cool off to highs the mid-60s this weekend, which is downright chilly for this area, so I'll be breaking out the layers (and probably this poncho) for a few days at least!

      Delete