Wednesday, November 30, 2016

happy checks


A day later than promised, but here's how I wore my new cardigan from Modcloth. There's just something so bright and cheerful about the color yellow. Combine it with fun checks and a comfy belted cardigan and you have the perfect fall outfit. Hopefully it was worth the extra day's wait to see.:) Sadly this exact yellow one is out of stock, but the same style of cardigan is available in green and blue and blue and red. Love the blue and red version.

Speaking of being behind on things, am I the only person that's not bought a single Christmas present yet? I was talking to one of my friends yesterday and she informed me that she bought her very final present on Black Friday. I feel like such a slacker! Other Christmasy things I'm behind on: decorating the tree, putting out family Christmas cards, and we have yet to watch a single holiday movie. Guess I know what I'm doing this weekend...

cardigan: Modcloth (same style in green & blue and blue & red)
shirt: Target (exact)
jeans: American Eagle (exact - on sale!) last worn here
shoes: Madewell (similar) last worn here
necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
watch: Fossil (same face with a leather band)
bracelet: Bourbon and Boweties (exact)
earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive alternative)


//  Sharing on Hello Monday and What I Wore.  //

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute! I think I might need the blue & red one. Oh man I get distracted so easily from the Christmas shopping I'm supposed to be doing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was super torn between this one and the blue and red, but decided to go with yellow since it's a color I don't have much of in my closet. :)

      Delete