Friday, November 18, 2016

faking fall


While it may be getting chilly in other parts of the U.S, it's been stubbornly warm (and dry) here in the south. So my booties are a nod to fall while a short sleeve shirt keeps things light and comfortable.

This pair of Vince Camuto booties are one of my favorite cooler weather purchases I made last winter. Since it isn't cold here all that often, they're the perfect way to wear boots without going for a full-on riding boot. Santa may just have to get me these same booties in cognac, amiright? Hint, hint...

For all ya'll in the south and warmer west, how do you dress for fall? Any tips and tricks?

top: Old Navy (exact)
jeans: American Eagle (exact)
shoes: Vince Camuto (exact) last worn here
bag: Stella & Dot (neutral chevron version)
necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
earrings: Stella & Dot (exact)
bracelet: Bourbon and Boweties (exact)



2 comments:

  1. Such a perfect fall-ish but not over-warm look. And while you're giving Santa the memo, I request them in black! Great booties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them. The dip in the front really makes the boot. I'd take 'em every color if I thought my husband wouldn't kill me for buying the same boots over and over. :)

      Delete