Sunday, October 23, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 10.23.16

red midi skirt: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:
on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: After finishing up Jenny Colgan's "Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe," I moved right to "The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris." Not a sequel, but in a similar vein.
  • what I'm watching: Still working our way through Chuck before it leaves Netflix on November 1 and just watched the first episode of Steampunk'd - kinda like Project Runway or meets, well Steampunk. 
  • what I'm listening to: Regina Spektor's new album "Remember Us to Life."
  • what I'm crushing on: Jonesing for scarf weather and these are a few of my favorites: this gorgeous watercolor infinity, this fun burgundy and cream stripe triangle and this tribal blank and white print.
  • what I'm looking forward to: That's easy...vacation! We're going on a family trip to Gatlinburg at the end of the week and I'm beyond excited to have a break, take in some fall color, and *hopefully* get to wear some scarves and layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment