on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Sandals in October?!?
- on instagram: The prettiest fall blooms.
- on pinterest: Not that my kiddo would ever submit to wearing it, but how stinking cute is this toddler girl fall outfit?
- coming up on the blog: Lots of fun stuff planned for next week including a fall packing list post, Halloween inspired Pin to Present and October budget.
- 50% off almost everything at Ann Taylor with code OCTOBER50
- It doesn't look like much of the model, but after seeing it on Fran, I'm majorly crushing on this lilac pleated cutout top.
- Love the graphic, honeycomb print on this geo coatigan.
- The prettiest lace pencil skirt in a perfect burnt red fall hue.
- Up to 65% off sale at Nordstrom (no code required)
- All about the clean lines and fun tassels of this Kate Spade white shoulder bag.
- Since it's still sandal weather in Florida, these ankle strap heels in a pretty orange color are perfect for a warm-weather fall.
- This olive roll tab-sleeve, v-neck tunic would look great with leggings or jeans.
- 30-40% off select styles at Talbots + an extra 30% off sale (no code required)
- what I'm reading: After finishing up Jenny Colgan's "Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe," I moved right to "The Loveliest Chocolate Shop in Paris." Not a sequel, but in a similar vein.
- what I'm watching: Still working our way through Chuck before it leaves Netflix on November 1 and just watched the first episode of Steampunk'd - kinda like Project Runway or meets, well Steampunk.
- what I'm listening to: Regina Spektor's new album "Remember Us to Life."
- what I'm crushing on: Jonesing for scarf weather and these are a few of my favorites: this gorgeous watercolor infinity, this fun burgundy and cream stripe triangle and this tribal blank and white print.
- what I'm looking forward to: That's easy...vacation! We're going on a family trip to Gatlinburg at the end of the week and I'm beyond excited to have a break, take in some fall color, and *hopefully* get to wear some scarves and layers!