Sunday, October 2, 2016

thoughts and whatnots: 10.2.16

chambray all day, every day:  one  |  two  |  three  

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:
whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: Episodes of Sofia the First with the kiddo while finishing up this post.
  • what I'm crafting: Something about fall makes me want to craft all the things. I've got two knit blankets, fall pillows, and Halloween costumes on my DIY plate - fun, but whew, I need to get busy...
  • what I'm crushing on: Now that it's officially October I want to put out all the autumn things - fall scented candles, fall wreaths, pumpkin everything and cheerful mums...hello fall!
  • what I'm looking forward to: My biggest work project on the year is done, done, done and I've slowly been returning to a normal work/life schedule. I'm taking tomorrow off as a day to just regroup and relax (and more than likely craft) and I am beyond looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment