- I want to copy every element of Tanesha's outfit - the pretty pleated maxi skirt, the 3/4 sleeve black top, the cute dotted lace-up flats...LOVE.
- Ironing is one of the chores I hate most in this world, so I just may have to look into Kendi's secret for wrinkle-free clothes.
- The loveliest wedding...the dresses, the flowers, swoon!
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: My favorite outfit I've worn lately and sharing my budget finds.
- on instagram: The prettiest birthday bling.
- coming up on the blog: Sharing what I'm up to Currently on Wednesday.
- Up to 60% off clearance at American Eagle (no code required)
- My picks are this cozy open knit cocoon cardigan perfect for Florida fall evenings,
- light wash skinny jeans that would would look great with sandals or booties, and
- these fun gray with pink accents New Balances.
- Extra 30% off sale at Anthropologie (no code required)
- The prettiest (and girliest) way to bake with these gold gilded stoneware measuring cups.
- Love this delicate and feminine white lace top.
- These gorgeous green frosted doily dessert plates are quite possibly the prettiest and most fun way to serve your holiday treats.
- Extra 40% off sale at Banana Republic (no code required)
- This blue floral pleated wrap dress would be a great transition piece - wear it now with sandals and with a cardigan and booties once it cools off.
- The emerald color and soft drape transforms this simple long-sleeve cuff shirt into something polished for work, but equally great with jeans.
- The coziest-looking gray wrap cardigan that would also transition nicely from work to weekend-wear.
- what I'm watching: Episodes of Sofia the First with the kiddo while finishing up this post.
- what I'm crafting: Something about fall makes me want to craft all the things. I've got two knit blankets, fall pillows, and Halloween costumes on my DIY plate - fun, but whew, I need to get busy...
- what I'm crushing on: Now that it's officially October I want to put out all the autumn things - fall scented candles, fall wreaths, pumpkin everything and cheerful mums...hello fall!
- what I'm looking forward to: My biggest work project on the year is done, done, done and I've slowly been returning to a normal work/life schedule. I'm taking tomorrow off as a day to just regroup and relax (and more than likely craft) and I am beyond looking forward to it.