Sunday, October 16, 2016

thoughts and whatnots: 10.16.16

mellow yellow: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: "Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe" by Jenny Colgan. It's sweet and fun, just how I like my novels. :)
  • what I'm watching: Still working through Chuck on Netflix...the pressure is on since it's going away Nov. 1. :(
  • what I'm crushing on: Pretty much all of Modcloth's cardigans, but especially this lady-like teal one, this gray and yellow plaid belted cardi and this fun charcoal gray zippered one
  • what I'm looking forward to: Only two weeks until vacation. Ready for the mountains!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout girlfriend! LOFT just started 50% off tonight and I'm trying to resist - ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been loving all your game day attire - fun!

      Delete