- Want a good laugh? Check out these baby photo pintrosities.
- Pinning all of Anne's Ikea hack suggestions, especially that tufted velvet ottoman. swoon.
- As a former Kentucky girl, I'm all about Nicole's cute gameday outfit. Go Wildcats!
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Majorly jonesing for jacket weather, but in the meantime I put together some #momstyleremix jacket inspiration to tide me over.
- on instagram: Sweater weather?!? (At least for a few hours anyway. :) )
- on pinterest: Oh, man Loft you're killing me. LOVE this outfit!
- Up to 50% off fall sale at GAP (no code required)
- My picks are this classic utility jacket that will go with just about anything,
- this camel long wool cardigan to wear with pants or dresses and
- the softest looking vintage wash v-neck tee in lilac (and clover and blue)
- 40% off sale at J. Crew with code GETSHOPPING
- Majorly crushing on this gray short sleeve top with cream embroidered lace details.
- Ya'll know I love my tippi sweaters, and now there's several fun hues on major sale!
- The lovely and lady-like Elsa dress in leaver's lace - gosh I love all the sale colors - navy, cream, gray or shale - impossible to decide!
- 40% off sale at Loft (no code required)
- what I'm reading: "Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe" by Jenny Colgan. It's sweet and fun, just how I like my novels. :)
- what I'm watching: Still working through Chuck on Netflix...the pressure is on since it's going away Nov. 1. :(
- what I'm crushing on: Pretty much all of Modcloth's cardigans, but especially this lady-like teal one, this gray and yellow plaid belted cardi and this fun charcoal gray zippered one.
- what I'm looking forward to: Only two weeks until vacation. Ready for the mountains!