Thursday, October 20, 2016

pink + red

I can't say red and pink are two colors I typically would pair together - especially since it brings to mind hearts and flowers and all things Valentines - but I've been trying to come up with ways to transition my beloved midi skirts into fall, and when I saw the two colors together (shamefully when tossed into the same clothes pile) I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I'm not completely sold on the color combo, but that may be because I don't feel like I'm looking 100% these days. Too much stress = bags under the eyes, a bloated face and a couple of extra pounds. Bleh. But anyway, keeping it real here folks, a girl can't look glamorous every day. :) But not to fret, glorious - much needed - vacation is only one short week away!

skirt: J. Crew (similarlast worn here
necklace: Loft (cute alternativelast worn here
bracelets: J. Crew Factory (exact pave link) and Loft (similar)
earrings: Kendra Scott (exact)


//  Sharing on Fabulous Friday.  //

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Pink and red is such a cute color combo. :)
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is absolutely gorgeous and will go well with other top in your wardrobe, I am sure https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree. Pink and red is fun, but I think my favorite was when I paired it with black and white stripes. :) http://tealandpolkadots.blogspot.com/2016/06/burnished-orange-midi-skirt.html

      Delete
  3. So pretty! I love this skirt and think it looks great with the touches of pink. Hope you get some rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! No rest for the weary, am I right? :)

      Delete