Monday, October 10, 2016

ironic


I've been saying for weeks if I could just finish my magazine project for work, life would return to normal. At least that's how it's gone in year's prior. Crazy busy in the fall, with a blessed reprieve by the end of September. Well, that's not exactly what happened this year. I did finish the magazine, but ironically I've been just as busy - if not busier - since then. It's been a mad dash of playing catch up at work and home, running around like a crazy thing and still not back to consistent posting. But hang with me, I've got some great posts in the works - including this tomorrow's installment of #momstyleremix - and this year's version of my viewed post - the Five Day Getaway Fall Packing List - coming later this month.

In the meantime, here's some fun pictures I took all the way back in July - yikes time has flown - but I actually think this look more fall appropriate anyway with the pop of mustard and fun boots. So, it all worked out I suppose. :)

dress: J. Crew Factory (similar)
cardigan: Loft (similarlast worn here
boots: Joules (exact)
necklace: Kendra Scott (exactlast worn here
watch: Fossil (exact face with a leather band)
bracelets: J. Crew Factory (exact pave pink) and Bourbon and Boweties (exact pearl)
earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive similar)


//  Sharing on Hello Monday.  //

4 comments:

  1. Things aren't quite so insane here, but I agree that I thought the end of September was supposed to make things more relaxed, and somehow it isn't happening yet in October... can't wait to see your packing list though! And love the bow boots with the striped dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning my list right now, but the weather's a bit all over the place in Tennessee, so I'm having a hard time deciding what to pack. I'm sure it'll all come together closer to time. :)

      Delete
  2. Those boots are adorable! I love them with the dress and fun yellow cardigan. I hope you get a break soon! Work will slow down for me soon when I go on maternity leave, but life will get crazy :)
    Shea | www.shealennon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on the crazy! I loved my maternity leave and having time with my sweet baby (not to mention a break from work crazy), but let's be honest, a newborn born is a whole different kind of chaos. :)

      Delete