Wednesday, October 5, 2016

currently


currently I am...

cheers-ing: the completion of my largest work project of the year! After a bit of catch-up this week, life is finally settling back to normal - no more late nights and extra hours at work - just in time for my favorite season - bring on pumpkin spice everything. :)

organizing: nothing at the moment, but I have plans to tackle my closet in the very near future. Amazing how quickly that space get so, so messy so quickly...

dreaming: of our upcoming family vacation to Gatlinburg. Bring on the cool temps, cozy scarves and fun times with family!

buying: all the yarn. Something about fall makes me want to make all the cozy knitted things.

listening: to Ingrid Michaelson's new(ish) album, "It Doesn't Have to Make Sense."

Sharing with Anne and co-host Jacqui for Currently. Each month features a series of prompts that may be interpreted any way you wish.

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy, my closet really needs organizing too, it's in a pretty sad state right now. And a family vacation sounds like fun, I hope you have a blast!
    Shea | www.shealennon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two weeks until vacation and I'm definitely counting down! Maybe I'll organized the closet AFTER I get back. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for normal schedules AND vacation times. And fall always makes me want to organize stuff like closets... I'm thinking some rainy weekend time in there is in order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a perfect way to spend a rainy weekend to me. :)

      Delete