Tuesday, October 18, 2016

bare toes


Your eyes are not deceiving you...I am flaunting bare toes in the middle of October. Since it's still all super warm in Florida, I thought, why not? If I can't wear my beloved scarves, might as well rock the sandals. Or something like that anyway...

However sandals are one of my favorite things, so I can't complain too much. In my perfect world it would be scarf and sandal weather all day everyday. :) Maybe I should work on a light scarf/sandal ensemble...#outfitgoals

tee: Loft (exact)
pants: The Limited (exact) last worn here
sandals: American Eagle (cute alternative) last worn here
necklace: Kendra Scott (exact) last worn here
earrings: Stella and Dot (exact)
bracelet: Bourbon and Boweties (exact)
watch: Fossil (similar style face with a leather band)



Speaking of things I love right now, how fun is this rose gold Kendra Scott nail polish? A birthday present from the hubs, I've had it in on my toes for almost three weeks and it still looks great with zero chipping or touch ups. Not trying to sell you on it, just wanted to let you know how pleased I've been with it!


//  Sharing on Hello Monday and What I Wore.  //

6 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan on sandals too! Always sad when I have to put mine away for the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could figure out a way to wear sandals and scarves all the time I'd be set! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've been a big fan of blush lately. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the simplicity of this look yet it's so pretty too! That blush sweater top is gorgeous!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete