Sunday, September 4, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 9.4.16

my gold Fossil watch:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:
  • Um, completely obsessed with Fran's blush scallop flats. Waaaant. And the way she styled them with a chambray blazer and black pencil pants is perfection. 
  • One of my absolute favorite bloggers to read is Alissa from The Adored Life. She's so genuine and funny and I seriously enjoy reading her every day thoughts. (Plus her outfits rock.)
  • Mariah's toddler activity box is genius. I definitely see making one for Aubrey in the near future.

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: I watched About Time for the first time the other night and thought it was good, but a bit melancholy, and definitely different than what I was expecting.
  • what I'm grateful for: After working for the university part-time for two and a half years, my husband was offered a full-time job! His first day as a full-time university employee was last week and we're both excited a beyond grateful for this new opportunity!
  • what I'm crushing on: So want this rose gold and granite arrowhead necklace by Kendra Scott. And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you threw in the matching ring as well. For any family reading this...my birthday's coming up...hint hint...
  • what I'm looking forward to: The continued long weekend! It's felt like a mini stay-cation since the university closed early Thursday and all day Friday due to the threat of hurricane Hermine (we were so lucky, it barely rained) and have tomorrow off for Labor Day. Hooray for 4 (and a half) day weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that arrowhead necklace. And the toddler activity bin! I sort of have a similar thing with a stash of "special" things up in a cupboard where Hendrik can't reach them, but he would love this idea - going to have to put one together for the witching hours :) Enjoy the rest of the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete