- Um, completely obsessed with Fran's blush scallop flats. Waaaant. And the way she styled them with a chambray blazer and black pencil pants is perfection.
- One of my absolute favorite bloggers to read is Alissa from The Adored Life. She's so genuine and funny and I seriously enjoy reading her every day thoughts. (Plus her outfits rock.)
- Mariah's toddler activity box is genius. I definitely see making one for Aubrey in the near future.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: celebrating the second anniversary of Teal and Polka Dots and a short Q&A.
- on instagram: If you're only going to post once, better make sure it's good (and includes stripes)!
- on pinterest: Can it please be fall so I can copy this outfit? Pretty please?
- coming up on the blog: Sharing my latest installment of Currently on Tuesday and hopefully getting back to my normal posting schedule.
- 40% off sale items at Anthropologie (no code required)
- Love this easy boho cream kimono. Cute now with shorts and tee and this fall with distressed denim and booties.
- Sticking with the cream family, this cream lace panel maxi is so lovely.
- Hold on to summer with these fun white leather and mesh stripe espadrilles.
- Extra 25% off sale at Kate Spade with code with DOTTY
- This silver scallop cuff is so fun and girly!
- Just slightly obsessed (okay maybe a lot) with this black and white stripe bag.
- Love this ladylike pearl and neutral stone stackable ring set.
- Extra 50% off clearance at J. Crew Factory with code WOOHOO
- 50% off sale at Stella & Dot (no code required)
- This black and jade necklace makes a perfect statement on its own or could be layered on top of something like this gold layered necklace (sadly not on sale) to create a completely different look.
- The perfect fancy-pants beach bag (that definitely doesn't have to just be used on the beach).
- This fun indigo patterned travel case would keep all your makeup and jewels organized while on vacation.
- what I'm watching: I watched About Time for the first time the other night and thought it was good, but a bit melancholy, and definitely different than what I was expecting.
- what I'm grateful for: After working for the university part-time for two and a half years, my husband was offered a full-time job! His first day as a full-time university employee was last week and we're both excited a beyond grateful for this new opportunity!
- what I'm crushing on: So want this rose gold and granite arrowhead necklace by Kendra Scott. And it wouldn't hurt my feelings if you threw in the matching ring as well. For any family reading this...my birthday's coming up...hint hint...
- what I'm looking forward to: The continued long weekend! It's felt like a mini stay-cation since the university closed early Thursday and all day Friday due to the threat of hurricane Hermine (we were so lucky, it barely rained) and have tomorrow off for Labor Day. Hooray for 4 (and a half) day weekends!