- While I haven't a lot of luck with eshakti, Nicole's adorable black embroidered dress is making me consider giving them another try...
- Love the lovely, calm vibe of Anne's redecorated master bedroom. Drooling over her DIY bench!
- Thinking I'm going to have to "borrow" Nina's adorable striped cardigan, olive tee and jean shorts outfit.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Sharing some chambray inspiration for #momstyleremix!
- on pinterest: I have DIY list a mile long, but I really want to make this faux fireplace for our living room.
- coming up: Sharing my latest Then and Now outfit post on Monday.
- 40% at Ann Taylor with code YESPLEASE
- Love the burnt orange color, allover lace and short-sleeves of this tulip lace dress.
- This dotted plum split neck top would be great for work or the weekend.
- Speaking of work, how perfect would these deep red suede kitten heel pumps be for the office?
- Extra 40% off sale at Banana Republic (no code required)
- Love this bright, bold blue floral blouse. Cute on it's own or toned down under a neutral cardi.
- Finally pulled the trigger on this cream belted pom-pom cardigan. So cute in real-life!
- Slightly obsessed with this cobalt suede clutch.
- 50% off full price purchases at The Limited (no code required)
- This stretch piped blazer would be perfect for the upcoming fall season and comes in a bunch of great colors - dark teal, burgundy, yellow - I kinda want them all!
- These five pocket stretch skinny pants look like they'd be soooo comfy - I'll take a pair in teal and gray please!
- It's way too early to be thinking about fall down here in the south, but can I still daydream about this pretty plaid fringe scarf?
- what I'm reading: Okay, okay, don't judge, but I've been reading the "Lunar Chronicles" by Melissa Myers. It's all kinds of teen fiction goodness based on futuristic fairy tales. Interesting concept right? I've read "Cinder," "Scarlett" and "Cress" and am currently working on the fourth (and last) book in the series "Winter."
- what I'm watching: binge watching Chuck on Netflix.
- what I'm crushing on: All the drusy pretties at Kendra Scott right now, especially this sapphire blue pendant necklace!
- what I'm looking forward to: Wrapping up some major work projects this week and *hopefully* returning back to a normal work/life routine by the end of the week. Ooo...and Thursday is the first day of autumn, the start of my favorite time of the year - fall and winter are my favorites.