Wednesday, September 28, 2016

birthday wishlist


September is one of my absolute favorite months - the beginning of the fall (the best of seasons), the hope for cooler days and ... my birthday! While the big day was actually on Monday, I still thought it would be fun to indulge a little birthday wishlisting. Especially since most of the celebrations will be this weekend, so it's kinda like my birthday week, right? ;)

1. Fossil Q Gazer smartwatch:This Fossil watch is pretty and functional, and I love that it tracks calories and steps and even has vibrating notifications.

2. & 3. Kendra Scott Kenny ring and Kendra Scott Kimmy necklace in gray granite: I've been obsessing with this necklace for months now. Both the necklace and the ring are perfect statement pieces. Plus, for today only Kendra Scott has 15% off all arrowhead styles with code SKYLARFAM.

4. Kate Spade knot stud earrings: Simple and elegant earrings that would go with just about anything.

5.Kendra Scott rose gold nail polish: Sparkly toes are the perfect accessory.

6.Sam Edelman Francis flats in cedar pink: My love for flats continues and Fran's rave review has convinced me I need this pair too!

7.Kate Spade gold dot tumbler: The prettiest way to feed my iced coffee addiction.

8. Lyrebird by Cecelia Ahern: Ahern is one of my favorite authors and I can't wait to dive into her latest novel.

9.Canon 85mm 5/1.8 lens: My 55mm lens met with an unfortunate accident, and I really miss having a decent lens. One of my photographer friends recommended the 85mm over the 55mm and all the reviews I've read have convinced me to try it.

10. Boden Violet midi skirt: Polka dots + midi skirts = two of my favorite things.

11. Bourbon and Boweties pearl bangle bracelet: This bracelet would look so pretty stacked with their triple-pearl bracelet - which I already have and love.

12. Rifle Paper Co recipe box: Love the idea of having a pretty place to keep recipes and such organized.

13. & 14 iPhone7 and Rifle Paper Co. floral case: After my phone took an unfortunate dip into the ocean, I've been limping along with my husband old - and very cranky- iPhone 4. If I could have anything on this list, it would be a new phone, but I'm still a year away from renewal and can't justify the $650 price tag. Sadness. But if I did get a new phone, I'd have to get this pretty floral case to go with it.

15. Michael Kors Mercer tote: The gorgeous caramel color, pebbled leather and straight lines make this perfect work or weekend bag. Love!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you receive some of these lovely things for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. My husband got me the prettiest Kendra Scott blue drusy pendant, so it's already a very happy birthday indeed!

      Delete
  2. I love how color-coordinated this wishlist is. And the polka dotted things are musts for you of course! I have those flats in cobalt and kind of wish I had them in that pink instead...so elegant. And a nice change from my usual pointy toed ones!

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always on the lookout for comfortable, work appropriate flats, and I really think these Sam Edelman ones might just fit the bill. I'll probably snag them as a little happy birthday to myself treat. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm thinkn the iphn6 prices will be coming down now with 7 being released, maybe? Hope you have a Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully so! The last time I checked, they were only $100 less than the 7s. Hardly seems worth it, ya know?

      Delete