Sunday, August 14, 2016

thougths and whatnots 8.14.16


 aqua for days: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:
  • on the blog: Eight striped looks for #momstyleremix.
  • on pinterest: Possible cozy DIY?  
  • coming up on the blog: Hopefully an outfit post of two. I have been insanely busy lately and took an unintentional mini break from the blog last week. I'm going to do my best to be present on this space, may posts may be a bit spotty for the next few months while I juggle my most busy time of the year at work, side projects, and such.

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: I just picked up The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin at Target. :)
  • what I'm watching: We just rented Zootopia and it was so cute. For whatever reason, I had zero interest in it before, and but I'm happy the husband persuaded me. :) The kiddo loved it too!
  • what I'm crushing on: So many cute things currently on my wishlist from J. Crew Factory from this absolutely adorable navy polka dot puffer vest, to this fun metallic gold strip tee to this gorgeous red herringbone wool blazer.
  • what I'm looking forward to: I just started a new knitting project and it feels good to take up the needles once again. Can't wait to see it all finished!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on the busy times - hang in there! Sounds like you really should make a champagne margarita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes there will be champagne margaritas in the near future. I bought all the makings for them last weekend, just haven't had a chance to try them out yet!

      Delete