- Champagne + margaritas? Yes please!!! Can't wait to try out Anne's recent Pin to Present.
- It's getting to be that time of year when the stores push out their fall fashion and I desperately want to bust out my sweaters and booties, but it's still so.dang.hot. Thankfully Merrick's come to the rescue with her recent post on how to dress for fall when it's still hot.
- Fran's looking oh so cute in her fancy tee. Love me a good fancy tee.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Eight striped looks for #momstyleremix.
- on pinterest: Possible cozy DIY?
- coming up on the blog: Hopefully an outfit post of two. I have been insanely busy lately and took an unintentional mini break from the blog last week. I'm going to do my best to be present on this space, may posts may be a bit spotty for the next few months while I juggle my most busy time of the year at work, side projects, and such.
- 40% off at GAP with code EXTRA
- Really like the wash on this chambray button down.
- These side zip leggings look like they would be perfect under a slouchy sweater or long tunic.
- A cozy-looking stripe on stripe navy boyfriend cardigan perfect for chilly nights.
- 40% off at Loft with code BESTFRIENDS
- Love how soft and casual look of this navy linen stripe tee.
- This lovey golden flutter sleeve dress is the perfect late summer to fall transition piece - wear with sandals now and with cute booties and a cardigan this fall!
- This tweed jacket would look great with dress pants or jeans.
- 50% off full price items at The Limited
- what I'm reading: I just picked up The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin at Target. :)
- what I'm watching: We just rented Zootopia and it was so cute. For whatever reason, I had zero interest in it before, and but I'm happy the husband persuaded me. :) The kiddo loved it too!
- what I'm crushing on: So many cute things currently on my wishlist from J. Crew Factory from this absolutely adorable navy polka dot puffer vest, to this fun metallic gold strip tee to this gorgeous red herringbone wool blazer.
- what I'm looking forward to: I just started a new knitting project and it feels good to take up the needles once again. Can't wait to see it all finished!