Sunday, August 7, 2016

thoughts and whatnots: 8.7.16

I'm a sucker for anything seersucker:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:


on teal and polka dots:

  • on the blog: All my July budget finds and sharing what I'm up to Currently
  • on instagram:  Oh my gosh you guys, I won the #hautechristmasinjuly style challenge prize - a Chloe small Marcie crossbody bag! Still can't believe it! I never win stuff, so I'm beyond excited about this beauty. Though slightly petrified to have such an expensive bag. idk I'm torn, it's so cool to have won it, but $795 could go a long way to some other cool stuff (like a new camera). What would you do? Keep it or sell it? 
  • a look ahead: Tuesday is the latest edition of #MomStyleRemix - and this time it's all about stripes! You know I'm all about that. :)


favorite sales:
whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: I just downloaded Nine Women: One Dress by Jane Rosen. It seems like it'll be a light-hearted, fun read - my favorite kind. :)
  • what I'm watching: Oh my gosh, I want to see Bad Moms so freaking bad. I have a feeling it's one of those movies that my husband won't appreciate, so there needs to be a mommy/girls' night in the near future!
  • what I'm crushing on: Oh my gosh this little blush, beaded clutch has got to be the most girliest, most fabulous clutch ever. 
  • what I'm looking forward to: Little Bit's getting her ear tubes taken out on Tuesday -  not looking forward to the actual the procedure, but ready for it being done and over with. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win!! Tough decision, buy or keep - ack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'll see how I feel about it once I get the see the bag in real-life. :)

      Delete
  2. whoa. that is an awesome win! keep, it's a gorgeous bag that i would never actually buy for myself, whereas a camera is something more practical that i could or would consider actually spending that money on. you know??
    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I'd never spend that much on a bag, but if it's gifted to you...different story. I'm still waiting for it to arrive, so once I see it in person I'll make a decision. :)

      Delete