I'm a sucker for anything seersucker: one | two | three
on teal and polka dots:
- Nina is freaking rocking her lilac one-piece bathing suit and quite possibly has the world's cutest unicorn pool toy.
- I've been seeing multiple Irresistible Me Hair Extensions pin popup on my Pinterest feed, so I was excited to see how they look in real-life on the lovely Nicole. Not gonna lie, I kinda want some...
- Black, white and red outfit goals. Can I please have all of Lisa's closet?
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: All my July budget finds and sharing what I'm up to Currently.
- on instagram: Oh my gosh you guys, I won the #hautechristmasinjuly style challenge prize - a Chloe small Marcie crossbody bag! Still can't believe it! I never win stuff, so I'm beyond excited about this beauty. Though slightly petrified to have such an expensive bag. idk I'm torn, it's so cool to have won it, but $795 could go a long way to some other cool stuff (like a new camera). What would you do? Keep it or sell it?
- a look ahead: Tuesday is the latest edition of #MomStyleRemix - and this time it's all about stripes! You know I'm all about that. :)
- Extra 25% of sale items at Anthropologie (no code required)
- This light-weight split neck cream embroidered top would look perfect with a pencil skirt or a pair of jeans and cozy cardigan this fall.
- Love the details - and pom poms - on the back for this cream linen tank.
- Seriously crushing on this cream crochet edged kimono - it would look great now with a pair of shorts and super cute with a pair of distressed jeans and booties this fall!
- 40% at Banana Republic with code BRFORTY
- My picks are this gorgeous silky plum wrap dress,
- this edgy - but feminine - lace pencil skirt, and
- these double-strap pointed-toe flats in cognac.
- Up to 70% off clearance at Boden (no code required)
- I fell in love with this cute colorblock T-shirt dress months ago when I created my summer survival guide, and now you can snag it for less than $35!
- Also, originally spotted in my guide, is this popover shirt dress - seersucker stripes or polka dots - I can't decide which I love best!
- These linen button down shirts look like they'd be so comfy and they come in a bunch of pretty colors!
- what I'm reading: I just downloaded Nine Women: One Dress by Jane Rosen. It seems like it'll be a light-hearted, fun read - my favorite kind. :)
- what I'm watching: Oh my gosh, I want to see Bad Moms so freaking bad. I have a feeling it's one of those movies that my husband won't appreciate, so there needs to be a mommy/girls' night in the near future!
- what I'm crushing on: Oh my gosh this little blush, beaded clutch has got to be the most girliest, most fabulous clutch ever.
- what I'm looking forward to: Little Bit's getting her ear tubes taken out on Tuesday - not looking forward to the actual the procedure, but ready for it being done and over with.