- Thoroughly enjoyed Fran's tips and tricks to improve your blog. Definitely saving for later.
- Oh, my gosh I want to copy every aspect of Mariah's outfit - the teal shift dress + pendant + booties = perfection.
- Another outfit I'm crushing on? Jenna's business casual look - WANT that wrap sweater and the metallic gold pumps!
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: All matchy-matchy with my favorite red midi skirt.
- on instagram: Last little glimpse of daylight after a very long workday.
- on pinterest: Seriously the cutest braided/bun hairstyle that I would probably turn unto a giant pintrosity. :)
- coming up: I may not be able to post much this week since I have family in town, a crazy amount of work on my plate and at least one late work night. I promise one day I'll be able to get back to my normal posting schedule...
- 40% off at Ann Taylor with code FRIENDS40
- The perfect fall outfit would be these medium wash skinny jeans
- with this rust popover camp shirt
- and these fun leopard print flats.
- 40% off sale at Banana Republic (no code required)
- LOVE the pretty details on this navy silk midi dress. If it had sleeves I would purchase it immediately!
- This fishbone necklace has such a cool 50s vibe, I can picture it with a pretty round neck dress or a plain white tee.
- How fun is this metallic cable knit sweater?
- 40% off sale at J. Crew Factory with code EXTRA40
- This blue shirtdress can be worn business-casually - just add a cute cardigan and flats - and on the weekend with a pair of sandals (or booties this fall!)
- Love this sweet and feminine short-sleeve fit and flare eyelet dress.
- This blue and green plaid shirt makes me think of fall, but it's perfect for now since it's made with lightweight cotton.
- what I'm reading: I'm about three quarters of the way through The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin. Overall, I like it. It's a work of fiction based on real people and places, and I've enjoyed reading about Empress Elizabeth of Austria - so much so that I've been doing some research on the real-life person.
- what I'm watching: I'm sort of watching (mainly listening to) Strangers Things while typing up this post.
- what I'm crushing on: Having major FOMO that I didn't snag this pleated midi skirt in emerald green before it went out of stock. The pink's pretty - but finger's crossed J. Crew brings the green back!
- what I'm looking forward to: Not being quite so busy. I know I sound like a broken record lately, but work has been especially intense. I just have to make it until mid-October, which marks the end of our busy season and the beginning of my favorite time of year!