Sunday, August 21, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 8.21.16

dotted top and black pencil pants:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorites sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: I'm about three quarters of the way through The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin. Overall, I like it. It's a work of fiction based on real people and places, and I've enjoyed reading about Empress Elizabeth of Austria - so much so that I've been doing some research on the real-life person.
  • what I'm watching: I'm sort of watching (mainly listening to) Strangers Things while typing up this post.
  • what I'm crushing on: Having major FOMO that I didn't snag this pleated midi skirt in emerald green before it went out of stock. The pink's pretty - but finger's crossed J. Crew brings the green back!
  • what I'm looking forward to: Not being quite so busy. I know I sound like a broken record lately, but work has been especially intense. I just have to make it until mid-October, which marks the end of our busy season and the beginning of my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment