Friday, August 5, 2016

project 366: July


Goodbye July and hello August! It was a month full of birthday celebrations for America and Mom, pretty sunsets and lots of a snaps of the kiddo.

In an effort to capture more of the everyday moments, I'm using my iPhone to take a picture each day for a year. Here's a few of my favorites from July:

July 2: My first - and if I say so myself - delicious attempt at Mexican chocolate cake.

July 5: Sometimes I still can't believe I live in such a pretty place.

July 12: A perfect sunset after a hard day's work.

July 16: Someone thinks she just too cool with her shades (that she refused to wear until she saw her cousin wearing a pair)!

July 30: Oh my gosh, sometimes I just can't get over how big she's getting!

and a gif of all 31 days...


Want to see more? Check out June, May, April, March, February and January's wrap ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment