Wednesday, August 3, 2016

currently



currently I am...

hearting: my new Joules rain boots. Just look at those bows! It rained yesterday morning and you better believe I had these on and felt super festive all day. Thanks to Amazon, I got my pair at 1/3 the retail price, so I feel all stylish and saving savvy.

watching: Indiana Jones. A few months ago, I got my husband the three disc special edition set and we're finally getting around to re-watching them. They're probably his all-time favorite movies, well that and Star Wars.

exploring: things to do in Gatlinburg. While our trip isn't until October, my parents booked a chalet two days ago and I'm already getting ridiculously excited about all things fall - and seeing family of course!

creating: eBook covers. A friend of mine asked me to create covers for a series of novellas she's self publishing on Amazon. It's been fun to design something different, I'm kind of envious of the folks who get to design book covers for a living!

eating: well I think case drinking iced coffee, and lots of it. Poor kiddo has had some restless nights, making coffee the sweet nectar of the gods. Plus, I'm convinced anything tastes amazing in this pretty Kate Spade travel mug.

Sharing with Anne and co-host Dana for Currently. Each month features a series of prompts that may be interpreted any way you wish.

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I am in LOVE with that Kate Spade mug. I feel like you could be sporting sweatpants and an oversized tshirt and the moment you picked up the mug you would instantly look infinitely classier :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It classes up anything! I've pretty much been using it non-stop, just can't resist the gold metallic stripe goodness...

      Delete
  2. Love the boots. And that is such a cool "creating"! What fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun making the cover and getting to read part of the book before it's published! I'm doing four more covers and I can't wait to read the rest of the book. :)

      Delete
  3. I have been obsessed with iced coffee lately, perfect summer pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the summer it's iced coffee everything for me. Need that morning caffeine pick me up!

      Delete