project 366: June | February | January
on teal & polka dots:
- My sister's latest post on faith and redemption gives me all the feels.
- Anne's week of work to weekend guest posts were so great this week. I love learning more about my favorite bloggers (and discovering new ones to love!) and honored Anne choose to feature me among all the other amazing ladies!
- LOVING Megan's eyelet and gingham combo!
- on the blog: June budget recap.
- on instragram: showoff blooms.
- on pinterest: obsessed with the idea of this top with my white jeans.
- coming up on the blog: a little red, white + blue outfit inspiration on Monday and the latest edition of Currently on Wednesday.
- Extra 30% off sale items at Anthropologie with code EVENBETTER
- My picks are this cute boat-neck navy and cream stripe dress,
- these gorgeous white with embroidered teal quatrefoil dot curtains (that would look PERFECT in my living room), and
- this drool-worthy navy slub velvet arm chair that's so out of my price range I can only dream about it...
- Up to 60% off sale at Boden (no code required)
- Love the casual look of this black tunic dress that can be worn with sandals now and with boots in the fall.
- How fun is this gold glitter dot navy stripe breton tee?
- I'm kinda obsessed with these studded pointed toe T-bar flats that come in a bunch of different colors. One of each please!
- Extra 50% off clearance at J. Crew Factory with code HAPPYSALE
- I just got this seersucker blazer and I love it! You should get it too so we can be outfit twins. :)
- I own - and really like - the J. Crew version of this perforated crepe dress, and now the factory has red and black versions.
- This pretty lace yoke tee (in cream or peach) could easily be dressed up for work with a pencil skirt or worn on the weekend with shorts.
- what I'm reading: My sister recommended reading Glennon Doyle Melton, excited to try something a bit different than my usual women's lit.
- what I'm watching: The Joy of Painting by Bob Ross of Netflix. Oh.....yeeeeeaah....
- what I'm listening to: Ingrid Michaelson's two recently released songs from her upcoming album "It Doesn't Have to Make Sense." Come on August 26! Can't wait for the full album!
- what I'm crushing on: I know I don't need another Kendra Scott tassel necklace, but I want the rose gold/peach and abalone shell/gold versions soooo bad.
- what I'm looking forward to: The 4th of July! Food, family, fireworks, what's not to love?