Sunday, July 3, 2016

thoughts and whatnots: 7.3.16

project 366: June  |  February  |  January

blog love:

on teal & polka dots:
  • on the blog: June budget recap
  • on instragram: showoff blooms
  • on pinterest: obsessed with the idea of this top with my white jeans. 
  • coming up on the blog: a little red, white + blue outfit inspiration on Monday and the latest edition of Currently on Wednesday. 

favorite sales:

personal:
  • what I'm reading: My sister recommended reading Glennon Doyle Melton, excited to try something a bit different than my usual women's lit.
  • what I'm watching: The Joy of Painting by Bob Ross of Netflix. Oh.....yeeeeeaah....
  • what I'm listening to: Ingrid Michaelson's two recently released songs from her upcoming album "It Doesn't Have to Make Sense." Come on August 26! Can't wait for the full album!
  • what I'm crushing on: I know I don't need another Kendra Scott tassel necklace, but I want the rose gold/peach and abalone shell/gold versions soooo bad.
  • what I'm looking forward to: The 4th of July! Food, family, fireworks, what's not to love? 

2 comments:

  1. I loved the guest post series too - it was sooo fun to read everyone's questionnaire answers. Thanks again for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, thank you so much for asking me!

      Delete