Sunday, July 31, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 7.31.16

breton stripe tee:  one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm watching: Bob Ross paint a happy little cabin among some happy little trees as a I type this post. 
  • what I'm crushing on: Oh my gosh, I just discovered that Kate Spade has glittered Keds! A bit too pricey for me, but a possible future DIY?
  • what I'm looking forward to: We've had a lovely, busy weekend visiting with family. Yesterday we had an all-day pool party for my mom's birthday (and lots of chocolate cake) and today we're getting together with my husband's side of the family. Tonight, I'm looking forward to sleep!

4 comments:

  1. I never saw a striped tee I didn't like! I love the way you've styled yours, particularly with pearls and leopard.
    I've seen those glitter Keds before, and I go back and forth between thinking I "need" the pink pair and thinking I would look like a four-year-old. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me neither. All the striped and polka dotted things please! I feel you on the shoes, they're adorable, but I'm not sure how they'd translate in real-life. Boden has a pair of kids glittery high tops that I want to get for my kiddo soooo bad, so maybe there is something to the four-year-old thing...but there's nothing wrong with matching your kid, right? At least while they're little and you can get away with it...

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend - I want a pool party with chocolate cake for my next birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh and you are ALL SET for the next mom style remix linkup - love this lineup of great stripey outfits.

      Delete