Sunday, July 17, 2016

thoughts and whatnots 7.17.16

black pencil pants and glasses: one  |  two  |  three

blog love:

on teal and polka dots:

favorite sales:

whatnots:
  • what I'm reading: I devoured Emily Giffin's new book "First Comes Love" in about two days - needless to say, it was really good.
  • what I'm watching: We re-watched "Blended" yesterday, and I know it got horrible reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, but I don't care, I really like it anyway!
  • what I'm crushing on: rose gold earrings. In particular these pretty rose quartz studs, these starburst earrings and these preppy nautical knots!
  • what I'm looking forward to: next week should be a quiet week, which is a good thing! I'm looking forward to come quite time with my family. :)

2 comments:

  1. You totally should make one! I want to see what phrase you come up with, and I imagine your script writing is better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm...I'll have to think on that one. :) Though I don't know if my script would be better, my handwriting isn't the best...:)

      Delete