black pencil pants and glasses: one | two | three
- Loved seeing everyone's color bottom outfits for #momstyleremix!
- How adorable is Anne's DIY embroidered beach hat?!? Waaaant to make one!
- Kendi and her watermelon print dress are so dang cute! Definitely something I wish I could wear, but know I could never quite pull of...
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: majorly outfit copycatting one of my favorite bloggers.
- on Instagram: pretty baubles and my attempt at a flamingo mani.
- on Pinterest: #instagoals
- coming up on the blog: the usual outfit post goodness. :)
- Nordstrom Early Access Anniversary Sale (just couldn't resist...)
- My picks are this silver scallop face Kate Spade watch with the prettiest cobalt leather band,
- this GORGEOUS Michael Kors camel leather satchel and
- this ladylike - but oh so fabulous - blue scuba sheath dress by Betsey Johnson.
- 20% off Modcloth with code GOGETEM
- Gold, embellished, bow peep-toe heels - so in love - if only I had somewhere fancy enough to wear them to!
- Love this pretty navy floral pencil skirt!
- I really, really like this cream crochet accent tunic from the sale section.
- Extra 50% off sale at J. Crew Factory with code EXTRA50
- what I'm reading: I devoured Emily Giffin's new book "First Comes Love" in about two days - needless to say, it was really good.
- what I'm watching: We re-watched "Blended" yesterday, and I know it got horrible reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, but I don't care, I really like it anyway!
- what I'm crushing on: rose gold earrings. In particular these pretty rose quartz studs, these starburst earrings and these preppy nautical knots!
- what I'm looking forward to: next week should be a quiet week, which is a good thing! I'm looking forward to come quite time with my family. :)