- I'm sucker for stripes, and recently picked up this cute striped pleated dress from J. Crew Factory. With her usual impeccable timing, Audrey just posted three ways to wear a striped dress! I especially love her dressy casual look with sandals and a straw hat - going to have to try that look in the near future...
- Fran just wrote the best post about being a average-sized woman in a not so average size blogging world. While I'm larger than average - leaning more toward the smaller side of plus - I so relate to what she's saying on so many levels. Plus she looks FIERCE in her black wrap dress!
- Erin takes a real and honest look at hair thinning/loss with a great Q&A with Women's Rogaine Brand Ambassador Jill Crosby.
on teal and polka dots:
- on the blog: Two work-inspired Independence Day looks.
- on instagram: A pretty lace top for #hautechristmasinjuly. @WearWhatWhere and and Haute challenge group are hosting a Christmas in July style challenge full of lots of fun outfit prompts (like Santa Claus-et Favs and FRUITcake). Starting Monday, there will be a whole new list of prompts to follow!
- coming up on the blog: Sharing some of my favorite colored bottom looks for Tuesday's #momstyleremix linkup!
- Up to 60% off sale styles at Ann Taylor
- This etched hem kimono dress looks like it would so light, easy and perfect for summer!
- This black with stitched stripes shirtdress would make a great summer to fall transition piece.
- Really like these edgy, but fun grommet strappy leather sandals.
- 50% off sale style at Banana Republic (no code required) + 40% off select regular price items
- Love the pretty pintuck bodice and pleated skirt of this flutter-sleeve dress.
- This white, layered ruffled-sleeve top would look perfect with a skirt for work or with your favorite pair of jeans.
- How fun are these aqua crop trouser pants?
- Up to 60% off sale + an extra 15% off dresses, shirts, tops and T-shirts at Boden with code 3W5C
- watching: Office reruns and some Bob Ross goodness. Love me some happy little trees!
- reading to: Picked up "First Comes Love" by Emily Giffin from Target yesterday. Looking forward to reading it!
- looking forward to: Having the rest of today to rest and relax before the long work week. :)