Thursday, July 14, 2016

the blues


A few years back, Fran wore the most amazing cobalt blue pencil and navy tee combo. I loved (and still love) everything about that outfit - the fun polka dot scarf, the combinations of blues, the skinny belt and wedge heels - PERFECTION. I immediately pinned it and have been a bit obsessed with recreated her outfit for awhile now, especially since I have so many similar pieces in my closet.

So, this is my version of Fran's great outfit - minus the scarf, heels and belt. I have a similar scarf and her exact heels, but it was just too darn hot the day I wore this to mess with the extra layers, so maybe I'll just have to try again in the fall. :) Because ya'll know I'm never going to miss an opportunity to wear polka dots!

top: J. Crew Factory (similar) - last seen here
skirt: J. Crew (similar) - last seen here
shoes: J. Crew Factory (exact) - last seen here
earrings: J. Crew Factory (exact)
bracelets: J. Crew Factory (exact pave link) and Bourbon and Boweties (exact pearl)
watch: Fossil (exact with a different face)


2 comments:

  1. awww, I love this recreation! you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete