Friday, July 1, 2016

project 366: June


And just like that, another month is gone in a whirl of out of town trips, Father's Day adventures and family visits - with the high seeing my grandparents for their 65th wedding anniversary and the low accidentally destroying my phone in a saltwater bath.

In an effort to capture more of the everyday moments, I'm using my iPhone to take a picture each day for a year. Here a few of my favorite snaps from June:


June 3: Kalamazoo, here we come! 


June 4: Two little sweet peas in a pod. #cousins


June 19: Father's Day beach adventure (and the death of my iPhone).


June 27: Dots on dots and bonus points for matching my nails to my blog (ridiculously proud of that one). 


June 28: Date night (and my first taste of Cheerwine)!

...and a gif of all 30 days!


Want to see more? Check out MayAprilMarchFebruary and January's wrap ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment