Monday, July 11, 2016

better in real-life

This is one of those outfits I LOVED the day I wore it - it was so comfy and easy - besides, what's not to love about a kimono cardigan and leopard flats? But in pictures, ugh, I kinda HATE this outfit. Sloppy, boring and what's up with the bat-wings?

But perhaps I'm being too critical. Sometimes you've got to wear the outfit you feel great in, even if it doesn't photograph well. And I really do love this cardigan. Its super light-weight, and perfect for chilly air conditioned buildings without sweating to death in the sweltering heat. I'm going to try it with a black dress next...I'm determined to make it work in real-life AND in pictures. :)

cardigan: Loft (exact) 
shirt: Target (similar) 
pants: The Limited (exact)  
shoes: Madewell (similarish
necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)  
earrings: Kate Spade (exact
watch: Fossil (exact in rose gold)  
bracelets: Loren Hope (exact iridescent cuff) and J. Crew Factory (exact pave link)

// Sharing on Sincerely Jenna Marie for Hello Monday. //

2 comments: