Sunday, June 5, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 6.5.16

Sometimes I craft:  one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:

Personal:
  • What I'm reading: I packed the "Husband's Secret" into my carry-on with the hopes of finally finishing it...
  • What I'm watching: Reruns of the Office on Netflix. That show will always be good.
  • What I'm crushing on: These Stella & Dot Déjà Vu pearl stud earrings. Love all the ways you can wear them: pearl in front stud in back, stud in front and pearl in back, or just the pearl on it's own.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Greetings from Michigan! Today's the our last day of our trip before heading home. I'm actually writing this in advance since I made my husband a promise to take a vacation from blogging on our trip, do I'll let you know the details when I get back!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm totally copying those adorable apple pretzels for Hendrik's teachers when he moves out of his daycare room next week! And speaking of trip recap... I can't believe we forgot to take any kind of photo last night! #bloggerfail. Oh well, it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I had fun making them - not so much separating out the red and green M&Ms - but other than that, they were pretty easy to put together! http://www.twosisterscrafting.com/apple-pretzel-bites/

      I know, complete blogger fail! Just means you guys will have to come down to 30A sometime so we can get a second shot at a photo. :)

      Delete
  2. The Husband's Secret is a good read! I love all of Liane Moriarty's book, "What Alice Forgot" is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "What Alice Forgot" is by far my favorite by Liane Moriarty. I hear they're making a movie adaptation starting Jennifer Aniston. Not sure how I feel about the casting, but still excited to see it!

      Delete