- Ashley was in my neck of the woods and I love all of her fabulous vacation photos! 30A is the best.
- I'm always looking for a good book, and Cait's recently compiled a great must-read list. I'm definitely adding "Radio Girls" to my reading list!
- Seriously, how cute is Merrick's end of the year fiesta?
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: What to pack for a family spring vacation and what I'm up to Currently.
- On Instagram: Waiting room woes.
- On Pinterest: Blogger #goals.
- Coming up: A What's in My Travel Bag? post!
- 50% off select styles at Loft (no code required)
- My picks are this cute cropped polka dot cardigan that would look perfect with a midi skirt,
- these adorable elephant print shorts and
- this mixed media tee with contrasting peplum.
- 30% off summer picks at J. Crew with code GETSHOPPING
- What I'm reading: I packed the "Husband's Secret" into my carry-on with the hopes of finally finishing it...
- What I'm watching: Reruns of the Office on Netflix. That show will always be good.
- What I'm crushing on: These Stella & Dot Déjà Vu pearl stud earrings. Love all the ways you can wear them: pearl in front stud in back, stud in front and pearl in back, or just the pearl on it's own.
- What I'm looking forward to: Greetings from Michigan! Today's the our last day of our trip before heading home. I'm actually writing this in advance since I made my husband a promise to take a vacation from blogging on our trip, do I'll let you know the details when I get back!