- Loooove this outfit on McKenna and so, so wish that I could pull it off!
- Jenn's guide to sponsored posts is a must read for anyone who wants to know more about sponsorships and collaborations with brands.
- Adore Maureen's little black and dress and how she styled it!
teal and polka dots:
- On the blog: Teal and Polka Dot's is sporting a new, updated look! Also, love how these mason jar gift card holders turned out.
- On Instagram: I accidentally gave my phone a saltwater bath last Sunday, so no Instagram photos this week. Majorly missing my phone, I feel so disconnected...
- A look ahead: June's budget goes up this week and I'm super excited to co-host Anne's Pin to Present linkup this Thursday.!
- 50% off everything at Ann Taylor with code SUNNY50
- I mentioned loving Maureen's little black dress, and you can now snag it on major sale (it comes in cream too!)
- This white, diamond eyelet midi skirt is just so pretty!
- This white shirred v-neck blouse with look equally great with jeans or a pair of black skinny pants.
- Majorly crushing on these gray skinny ankle jeans.
- Extra 50% off sale at Banana Republic (no code required)
- My picks are this lovely cream pintuck flutter-sleeve dress,
- this easly loose-fit, light-green vee top,
- this super cozy looking cream belted pom-pom cardigan,
- and fun, cream clip dot light-weight scarf.
- 40% off everything at Loft with code JUICY
- what I'm reading: I just finished up Gone with a Handsomer Man by Michael Lee West, but I can't say I was all that impressed with it. Cute concept, I love a good women's lit book, but kinda predictable and a smidgen silly. Not terrible by any means, but not my favorite either. Suggestions on what to read next?
- what I'm watching: We started re-watching the Indiana Jones series last weekend and are currently on the second move - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - not my favorite, but you've got to watch them in order, right?
- what I'm crushing on: I recently rediscovered this kimono tutorial on Pinterest and now I'm obsessed with finding the perfect fabric to try making one for myself. I'm leaning toward this teal, mustard, black and red peacock-inspired fabric, but I also found a heaver-weight, bold black and white print fabric at Hobby Lobby (unfortunately I couldn't find it online). Make both and have one for now and one for the fall? :)
- what I'm looking forward to: my family, including my sister, brother-in-law and crew of nieces and nephews, came in town for the week yesterday! I always love getting to spend time with my family.