Pink pants: one | two | three
- Happy Birthday Anne! Love her Cocktail Chat posts. :)
- If there was ever a person who needed to declutter, it's this girl, so I'm super inspired by Paige's decluttering process!
- AJ looks amazing in her dotted dress, heeled sandals and bright blue bag. #outfitgoals
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Styling one of my favorite tees featuring one of my favorite authors for Mom Style Remix!
- On Twitter: Major outfit fail X 2.
- On Instagram: An outfit I loved wearing, but didn't get blog photos of. Whoops.
- Coming up: Thursday I'm sharing how my mason jar gift card holders turned out for Pin to Present. (Sneak peek here.) And of course, the usual outfit posts. :)
- Up to 60% off clearance at American Eagle (no code required)
- My picks are this pretty white open weave sweater that would look great with shorts now and with jeans and booties in the fall,
- this gray/cream striped hoodie that looks like it would be so cozy, and
- obsessed with this petal back plum light-weight cardigan.
- 50% off summer styles and clearance at Loft (no code required)
- Love the casual boho feel of this red embroidered white peasant dress! It would be perfect for an upcoming beach vacation as a swimsuit coverup or with a cute pair of sandals for dinner.
- I'm not usually a fan of rompers, but this navy lace one with a keyhole back might just change my mind.
- I wish it wasn't too warm for scarves already in Florida, because I love this red floral infinity scarf - with pom poms - so cute.
- 60% off select styles at The Limited (no code required)
- What I'm reading: I decided to try "Gone with a Handsomer Man" by Michael Lee West after reading her writing style is similar to Janet Evanovich. I haven't gotten too far into it, but so far it's okay, but I'm not 100% sold on it. We'll see...
- What I'm watching: Somehow I stumbled onto the "Irish People Try" series on YouTube - so funny! So far I think the southern foods and unusual cupcakes are my favorites.
- What I'm crushing on: Pom pom/tassel everything! This little pom pom embellished straw clutch is so cute, and this (expensive - but so amazing) embroidered blue ivory kimono would be perfect for casual Saturdays and I'm convinced these striped pom pom curtains would look fantastic in my living room!
- What I'm looking forward to: Today's Father's Day adventures! Inspired by Cait, I've come up with a "Let's Be Kids Again" day adventure including lots of Matt's favorite childhood things (beach, biking, food, etc.) Happy Father's Day to all the dads! :)