Sunday, June 12, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 6.12.16


White denim: one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:

Personal:
  • What I'm reading: I finally finished "The Husband's Secret" by Liane Moriarty while on the plane. Over all, it was a good read. So far, it and "What Alice Forgot" are my two favorites I've read by Moriarty. 
  • What I'm watching: We saw Captain American: Civil War at the movies (it was okay) and rented Hail, Caesar! (hard pass - hated it). 
  • What I'm listening to: Fitz and the Trantrums' new album dropped Friday - it's so poppy and fun!
  • What I'm crushing on: I know I don't need another watch, but I just love the pretty scallop details on the face of this Kate Spade watch.
  • What I'm looking forward to: Going to Kalamazoo was so much fun, but I'm looking forward to things quieting down a bit and having the time to tackle projects around the house. I know, not the most exciting, but nice to have time to do it all the same...

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about it being nice to do stuff around the house after a lot of travel/busyness... craving a little myself. And aren't you glad you pulled out these white jeans?! All the outfits are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I can't believe I let them sit in the closet for so long! Maybe this fall I'll have to try jean jackets, I adore them on other people, but they're another item I'm afraid won't work for me. Maybe it'll be great like the white denim - amazing! Always good to try new things. :)

      Delete