- Charleston has long been on my bucket list, and I especially love all of Kendi's recommendations for a weekend visit. Want.to.go.so.bad now!
- Oh, my gosh, how freaking awesome are these DIY Father's Day cake toppers by Aunt Peaches?!
- Jenn must've been reading my mind about needing to get out more this summer (I reverse hibernate, it's so darn hot here), because she just created the perfect 50 Things to Do Together Over the Summer list. Love how many of them are family-friendly. :)
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- Extra 40% off clearance at J. Crew Factory with code OHYEAH
- My picks are this stunning striped eyelet dress that comes in a pretty lilac perfect for wedding season (though the red and black are equally lovely),
- the coral version of my cotton pencil skirt (also in white and my exact aqua),
- and this fun, blue stripe T-shirt dress.
- 30% off at Banana Republic with code BRDAD
- This green pleated-ombre midi dress is simply stunning.
- This colorblock straw hat is just perfect for summer!
- Love the layered ruffle sleeves on this white short-sleeve top.
- Extra 40% off sale at Ann Taylor (no code required)
- What I'm reading: I finally finished "The Husband's Secret" by Liane Moriarty while on the plane. Over all, it was a good read. So far, it and "What Alice Forgot" are my two favorites I've read by Moriarty.
- What I'm watching: We saw Captain American: Civil War at the movies (it was okay) and rented Hail, Caesar! (hard pass - hated it).
- What I'm listening to: Fitz and the Trantrums' new album dropped Friday - it's so poppy and fun!
- What I'm crushing on: I know I don't need another watch, but I just love the pretty scallop details on the face of this Kate Spade watch.
- What I'm looking forward to: Going to Kalamazoo was so much fun, but I'm looking forward to things quieting down a bit and having the time to tackle projects around the house. I know, not the most exciting, but nice to have time to do it all the same...