Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Currently


Currently I am...

planning: a four-day spring family vacation packing list. This one's a little more involved than my previous packing lists with outfits for momma, daddy and a toddler. Be sure to stop by to tomorrow to see the full post. :)

enjoying: my sweet kiddo. Yesterday was her birthday - can't believe she's two already - it's been so fun seeing how much she's changed and grown over the past year. She's becoming such an independent miss! Sometimes I wish time would slow down a bit so we can savor her being so cute and little. I really love this age - well other than the toddler tantrums, can't say I'll miss those - but the smiles and giggles more than make up for it!

buying: this fun geometric crossbody/shoulder bag. It arrived in the mail yesterday, and the graphic print and the contrasting lining looks just as great in real-life as it does online. It's big, but not overwhelming - and best of all - on sale! So glad Brianna introduced me to Stella & Dot!

craving: a fruity cocktail. Life has been really, really busy - and let's be honest - stressful lately and nothing sounds better than kicking back, relaxing and sipping something deliciously alcohol-laden.

pinning: this cute mason jar gift card holders. Tomorrow is Little Bit's last day in the toddler room at daycare and I want give her teachers a little something as a thank you for being so wonderful with her. We've really loved this room, so it's a bit bittersweet to see her moving up. But she's ready, even if momma isn't!

Sharing with Anne and Jenna for Currently. Each month features a series of prompts that can be interpreted any way you wish.

12 comments:

  1. Love the crossbody bag! Happy Bday to your daughter. I remember Alise's second bday party and it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Laura! Two has been pretty fun so far. :)

      Delete
  2. I just bought that bag while it was on sale too, isn't it fun? I have a two year old as well and I'm with you, it's a fun age, I can live without the tantrums though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for being bag twinsies! And momma twinsies as well. :) How fun that we have kiddo's the same age. :)

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love packing lists so I need to go check yours out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! I started out stalking other people's, then started to create my own about eight months ago. They're fun to make!

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear I'm not the only one craving an adult beverage :) Have fun planning your vacation! I think the planning is sometimes more fun to me than the actual trip, HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be right about the planning. I'm super nervous/dreading the toddler on a plane situation. :\

      Delete
  5. Your packing list sounds fun! I totally agree about the toddler age being so fun (except the tantrums, they're no joke!). I have a 2 1/2 year old and it's so funny to hear the things their little minds come up with ... so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way she says things, it's so cute. She draws out her "eeeer" sounds, so bears are beeeers and ears are eeears. :)

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I love the bag! And good reminder on the gifts - Hendrik moves up to the next daycare room in a couple of weeks and I totally wouldn't have thought of this. Cute idea that I might have to steal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I stuck Pinterest gold on those little gift jars. :) I put them together Wednesday night and they were super easy - and quick - to assemble!

      Delete