Tuesday, June 21, 2016

blue suede shoes


There's just something about these cobalt shoes that makes a girl feel fancy - especially when combined with a crisp pair of white pants and a pretty straw clutch. I wore this outfit a few weeks ago in preparation for the graphic tee edition of Mom Style Remix, but I loved the outfit so much I thought it was worth it's own post. (Though I hope you aren't getting sick of these white jeans, I know I've been wearing them like crazy lately!)

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day. We spent part of the day in Destin doing a little window shopping and eating delicious burgers at McGuire's. After the heat of the day, we went to the beach - which Little Bit loved, we had to drag her out of the water - she's a little beach baby for sure! That evening we watched "Indiana Jones," one of my husband's all-time favorite movies, and made s'mores.

The only downside is that I accidentally gave my phone a saltwater bath and now it's pretty much fried. I didn't realize how much I depended on my phone until I didn't have it anymore! Of course it happened two days out of warranty and a year away from an upgrade. Does anyone have suggestions about where to get a replacement phone, other than eBay, that doesn't cost a ridiculous ton of money? Guess that'll teach me not to try to capture the memories in the ocean.

Cardigan: J. Crew (exact)
Tee: Out of Print (exact, cute floral option)
Jeans: American Eagle (current version)
Shoes: Madewell (exact in other colors, fun alternative)
Clutch: Stella & Dot (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact style with a different face)
Bracelets: Bourbon and Boweties (exact) and J. Crew Factory (exact)
Earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive alternative)


// Sharing on Hello Monday. //

10 comments:

  1. Oh, those shoes are fantastic! Love the pop of blue. I've been looking for a bright shoe for a while and these are perfect!.

    www.coffeeandcosmos.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're pretty comfy for a heel (as much as heels can be comfortable). Good look in your shoe search! :)

      Delete
  2. You look great--I love seeing those white jeans & getting more ideas for how to wear my own

    For replacing your phone--take a look on Gazelle.com. They sell older phones at good prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, I completely forgot about Gazelle! I'll be sure to check them out. :)

      Delete
  3. I second gazelle.com... Also try craigslist, and maybe fb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought to try fb...good idea. For whatever reason craigslist seems so sketchy to me, but it's worth a shot. Thanks the for the suggestions! :)

      Delete
  4. Such cute shoes and as usual a very polished yet pretty casual look. You look lovely! Pleasure stopping by again. =)

    I welcome you over my blog. I run a linkup on Thursdays. The brand-new linkup is currently up and running. Would love for you to join with your pretty style. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/06/kimono-sleeve-floral-lbd-2-ways-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by again. :) I'll be sure to check out your linkup, thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. Nooooo that's too bad about the phone! Not bad at all is these shoes though - SO great. I have the black version and absolutely love the shape/style of them, but now I really want this fab color too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm still so bummed about it. I'm using my husband's old iPhone 4 for now, which works, but ugh, the camera is awful! I'm just glad I have something to use for now though. :)

      I really love the shape of the Mira heels/flats as well. The diagonal cut across the toebox/topline really makes the shoe!

      Delete