Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Balancing Act


I this simple outfit wore to work last week. Nothing all that fancy to it - just a navy cardigan and tee, rose-pink pants, strappy sandals and my new crossbody hobo. I hope you're not getting sick of it yet, I know been showing it off like crazy lately.

I'm back in town today and back to my regularly scheduled activities. I decided to take a break from blogging while on vacation, so everything you've seen since Friday was a scheduled post. Whew, it was a TON of work to get everything ready beforehand, but so worth it to have a full break and be able concentrate on family and just relaxing. Life has been extra busy and stressful lately, I've got to figure out a better way to juggle everything. I'm not sure if that means not posting as frequently (don't worry I don't plan on leaving this space!) but I need to find the right balance between family and friends, work and my blog. I'll take any advice or suggestions you have to offer!

Top: J. Crew Factory (exact in ivory, cute alternative)
Cardigan: J. Crew (exact)
Sandals: Loft (very similar)
Bag: Stella & Dot (exact - temporarily out of stock)
Earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive alternative)
Watch: Fossil (similar with a pretty face!)
Bracelet: Bourbon and Boweties (exact)

//  Sharing on The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.  //

6 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Your bag and sandals are my favorites!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady! I picked up these sandals for about $4 at the end of the season last year at Loft. They aren't the best made shoes, but I'm surprised at well they've held up. Especially for $4!

      Delete
  2. I love the detail on the top!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love "dressy" tees that look put together and are super comfy. :)

      Delete
  3. So nice to look casual but still pulled together. The bag is such a fun addition to the outfit!

    Julia
    www.whenthegirlsrule.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying this bag. I took it to Michigan and drug it though airports and it still looks great. So far wet wipes have managed to get off the worst of the dirt.

      Delete