Thursday, May 5, 2016

What's Black, White and Pink All Over?

My outfit! When I asked my husband the same question, he replied "A zebra with a sunburn." So much for my attempt to be clever. :)

For funsies, I thought I'd do one of those getting to know me truths and a lie posts. Since it's Cinco de Mayo, today I give you five truths and a lie.

  1. I once thought I could fly. It didn't end well.
  2. I was a cheerleader.
  3. I had a belly button ring. 
  4. I am two years older than my husband.
  5. I've been on television.
  6. I've had orange - and green - hair on separate occasions.

Can you figure out which one is the fib? 



Top: Loft (similar)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Pants: Loft (exact in limited sizes, similar)
Shoes: Latigo Milly (exact)
Necklace: Kendra Scott (exact)
Watch: Fossil (exact)
Earrings: Reeds (exact, inexpensive similar)

Shop the post:

//  Sharing on A Pocketful of Polka Dots for Fabulous Friday.  //

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Those polka dot flats are adorable and look great with your striped shirt. Love it. Hmmm, The orange and green hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, nope! I tried to dye my own hair and ended up the first time with reddish pink hair that once striped turned orange (so not attractive) and a separate time turned green. I've learned my lesson - leave it to the professionals! lol

      Delete
  2. Cute shoes! I love the mix of dots and stripes! It's one of my favorite pattern mixing combos.

    -Katie
    http://hellokatiegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete