Sunday, May 8, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnots 5.8.16

Aqua pencil skirt:  one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:
  • I've loved Nicole's Derby Days series, and I'm swooning over her final, stunning pink look!
  • Love how Fran styled this polka dot shift dress! I recently snagged it myself, but it needs a trip to the seamstress first - for a little side slimming and hem-let-down - before it makes an appearance on the blog. I think it's going to be perfect for the summer. :)
  • I've been jonesing for a good DIY, and Anne's cork burst looks like such fun! Guess that means I need to drink more wine - for the corks - right?

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:

Personal:
  • What I'm reading: I enjoyed What Alice Forgot so much, I picked up The Husband's Secret to read next!
  • What I'm watching: Still watching reruns of the Office, but have Young and Hungry season 3 and the second season of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt in the queue.
  • What I'm crushing on: Is it weird that I kinda want this aqua KitchenAid mixer? I don't even cook that much - but I do love to bake - so all those future batches of cookies need it, right?
  • What I'm looking forward to: Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there! I hope you have a lovely day full of pampering and family.

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the color of this skirt on you Erin! Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! And thanks for the blog love on Friday. I tried to comment on your post, but it kept kicking me out. Hopefully you didn't get a bunch of repeat comments from me...

      Delete
  2. Love your outfits here! I just got a gingham dress and am debating whether it should be returned or go to the tailor to shorten the shoulders.

    I have that exact aqua KichenAid mixer and love it! It's not like I "needed" it - I was used to mixing by hand - but it certainly does make baking much smoother and I love to bake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the worse...keep and go through the hassle of fixing, or return and look for something that works off the hanger?

      I think that mixer is definitely going to have to go on my wishlist...it's just so pretty!

      Delete
  3. You've given me so many good suggestions for ways to wear this skirt! I bought it when you first posted about it because I knew I'd love it too :) I wore it to work yesterday and felt fabulous all day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I'm always so nervous when someone orders something I wore because I'm afraid though I love it, they'll hate it and think I was nuts for recommending it. :)

      Delete