- Loving how Lisa styled a little black tee dress three different ways. All the looks are great, but my favorite is with tennis shoes and relaxed utility jacket.
- Loved seeing everyone's warm weather white looks for Brianna's Third Thursday Threads!
- This week especially, I needed Cait's #1 piece of blogging advice: keep at it. It's been so busy and hectic lately that it's been hard to keep up with blogging, but I love this space, so I promise to keep posting as much as I can. :)
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: Wearing a bright, floral maxi dress that reminds me a bit of curtains...
- On Instagram: Rainy days call for dots on dots!
- On Pinterest: Is it bad that I'm already wishing it was fall so I can copy this pretty lace, blush denim and canvas jacket outfit?
- Coming up on the blog: Sharing what to wear to a toddler's birthday party for Katy's Wear to Wear series this Saturday and doing something a little different than my usual outfit posts to share my attempt at Curious George cutout cookies for Anne's Pin to Present linkup this Thursday.
- 40% off at Banana Republic with code BRTAKE40
- My picks are this simple, white ruffled sleeve top,
- this gorgeous floral ruched midi skirt,
- and this coral pintuck flutter-sleeve dress.
- Extra 40% off clearance at J. Crew Factory with code TIMETOSHOP
- Majorly crushing on this pink on pink stripe pencil skirt.
- This gray embellished shoulder top would look cute on it's own or layered under a cardigan.
- Love the lace cutout hem of this cobalt laser-cut tee.
- 40% off new arrivals at The Limited (no code required)
- What I'm reading: Still reading The Husband's Secret.
- What I'm watching: Episodes of Cutthroat Kitchen and The Office on Netflix.
- What I'm crushing on: Ya'll know I love a good midi skirt, and after seeing the J. Crew Midi skirt in cotton-clip dot on Maureen I think I might just need it too in the pretty burnished orange (that looks more red online).
- What I'm looking forward to: Last week was super busy, I know I was pretty MIA and posted a lot less than usual. Work was rushed, every night seemed busier than usual with errands and running around, and I had my hands full with putting together little bit's birthday party. The party was yesterday and I think it turned out well! She loved all the Curious George touches (though I think her favorite part was the icing on the strawberry cake). I had a great time planning the party, but I'm looking forward to things *hopefully* being a little less hectic this week!