- All things yes to AJ's recent post on fluxating weight and wardrobe!
- I discovered Aunt Peaches this week and I.LOVE.HER. Every post is thoughtful, funny and full of DIY goodness.
- Loved seeing everyone's budget posts for Fran's Budgeting Bloggers!
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: How do you get over a bad day?
- On Instagram: Delicious ice cream/cookie goodness.
- On Twitter: Anyone else experiencing issues with Photobucket?
- Coming up on the blog: Excited to share what I'm doing Currently with Anne and Jenna on Wednesday! Also April's installment of Project 366 goes live Friday. :)
- 40% of select styles and 60% off clearance at Loft (no code required)
- Really love this fun navy polka dot fluid tee. It looks so lightweight and perfect for the office on hot summer days. And just look how great it looks on Tara!
- As usual I'm all about all things polka dot...just look at these adorable dusty blue polka heels. LOVE.
- From the sale section, this cream floral applique blouse looks like it would be perfect with a pair or shorts for the weekend or a skirt of the office.
- Extra 30% off sale styles at J. Crew with code GETSHOPPING
- I can I tell you how much I want the flats version of my Madewell d'orsay pumps - so pretty in blue, green, tan and black. I'll tapke the blue and green please. :)
- Gorgeous garnet lace dress (with sleeves and pockets!) that would be perfect for wedding season.
- Grandpa cardigans and stripes - ya'll know I'm all about that!
- 40% off regular priced items at Banana Republic with code TREAT
- What I'm reading: What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty.
- What I'm watching: Reruns of The Office and Cutthroat Kitchen.
- What I'm listening to: The radio - the easy-listening, yesterday and today mix to be exact. :)
- What I'm crushing on: I stumbled across this pin of an old entertainment center turned into a child's play kitchen yesterday and I.AM.OBSESSED. It's now firmly on my DIY list for the very, very near future - along with making all the knitted cupcakes and donuts, felt play food and grocery cans and boxes. I know the kiddo will get such a kick out of it, I was all about immediately running to Goodwill to find a piece to convert. But, the husband might have rained on my parade just a bit and reminded me we have about a million household projects to finish first. But how boring - who wants to paint the house, replace a back door, or redo floors when you can make so much cuteness?!? I about can't stand it. For non-DIYers, Ikea makes a cute and simple play kitchen (for which there's a ton of hacks for) and Pottery Barn has freaking adorable ones- if you feel like shelling out the big bucks. Worth every penny in cuteness I'm sure. :) But seriously, I'm convinced the kiddo needs one of these for her big girl room - another project on the to-do list...
- What I'm looking forward to: I have to work today (which I'm not exactly looking forward to) but tonight my parents are coming in town for the week (which I very much am looking forward to). Always love when they come in town for a visit. :)