- Last week's spring Wear to Where style tour featured 20 amazing fashion and sewing bloggers and their takes on glamping, sports wear, summer wedding, summer party, farmers market and an outdoor festival.
- As always, love seeing everyone's May Budget recaps on Franish! How cute is Laura's cute beach bag find and oh.my.gosh WANT Sarah's gingham midi skirt.
- Jen's post on the difference between style and fashion bloggers perfectly aligns with my feelings about Teal and Polka Dots.
On Teal and Polka Dots:
- On the blog: My attempt at Curious George cutout cookies for Anne's Pin to Present linkup.
- On Instagram: I've always bought cheap sunglasses since chances are I'm going to lose them, break them, scratch them or find some other way to destroy them, but I recently purchased my first pair of prescription sunglasses and they are worth every penny! Hooray for being able to see while driving and not having to squint in the sun!
- On Pinterest: It needs to be someone's birthday soon, because this DIY birthday cake box is freaking adorable!
- Coming up on the blog: This should be a fun blogging week with an outfit blooper reel (see Vol. I here) on Monday, what I'm up to Currently on Wednesday and the May installment of Project 366 on Friday. Also this week I'm sharing what to packing list and outfit inspiration for a family spring vacation! (See previous packing posts here.)
- 50% off full price styles at Ann Taylor with code SUMMER50
- The cinch detail on this navy knotted short-sleeve top really makes the shirt. So pretty!
- Love everything about this skirt. The A-line silhouette, the vertical stripes, the gorgeous bow sash and pockets...
- The prettiest black wrap dress in a dot-dash print with a fun bow sash perfect for the office with a pair of heels or the weekend with sandals and a straw fedora.
- Up to 60% off sale styles at Kendra Scott (no code required)
- I'm all about the iridescent drusy with these pretty gold studs,
- gorgeous gold hinge bracelet,
- and this sweet little teardrop charm - don't forget the chain (not included in the sale).
- 30% of apparel at Target with code MEMDAY30
- Throw this sheer, white lace edged kimono over this adorable retro, navy polka dot swimsuit or pair with a tank and shorts.
- A fun, summery geometric straw clutch that goes perfectly with this structured tote - love the tassel!
- Love this black and white, pattern-crazy elbow-length scuba sheath dress.
- What I'm reading: I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a moment to pick up a book. I've been mainly reading blogs, the news and obsessively stalking the weather (if that even counts as reading).
- What I'm watching: I made the most of the three-day weekend and turned it into a FOUR-day weekend by taking Friday off. The husband and I went to see the next X-Men: Apocalypse and we have also been watching at bit of Deadpool here and there after kiddo goes to bed.
- What I'm crushing on: Can I tell you how much I want these adorable rain boots from Joules? Pretty black gloss, fun mustard yellow bow and a bit wider calf width. These are definitely on my want list! Hubby if you're reading this, major hint, hint, hint...
- What I'm celebrating: My husband took his A+ certification tests Friday and passed with flying colors! So excited and proud of him!
- What I'm looking forward to: Our trip to Michigan for my grandparent's 65th wedding anniversary is this weekend and I'm so excited about the big family reunion. Plus Michigan is having amazing weather right now (hence the weather stalking) and while it's not terrible in Florida yet, it is warm. Looking forward to some cooler temps!