Sunday, May 29, 2016

Thoughts and Whatnos 5.29.16

white bottoms: one  |  two  |  three

Blog Love:

On Teal and Polka Dots:

Favorite Sales:
Personal:
  • What I'm reading: I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a moment to pick up a book. I've been mainly reading blogs, the news and obsessively stalking the weather (if that even counts as reading).
  • What I'm watching: I made the most of the three-day weekend and turned it into a FOUR-day weekend by taking Friday off. The husband and I went to see the next X-Men: Apocalypse and we have also been watching at bit of Deadpool here and there after kiddo goes to bed.
  • What I'm crushing on: Can I tell you how much I want these adorable rain boots from Joules? Pretty black gloss, fun mustard yellow bow and a bit wider calf width. These are definitely on my want list! Hubby if you're reading this, major hint, hint, hint...
  • What I'm celebrating: My husband took his A+ certification tests Friday and passed with flying colors! So excited and proud of him!
  • What I'm looking forward to: Our trip to Michigan for my grandparent's 65th wedding anniversary is this weekend and I'm so excited about the big family reunion. Plus Michigan is having amazing weather right now (hence the weather stalking) and while it's not terrible in Florida yet, it is warm. Looking forward to some cooler temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment